From one small berry stand, Maan Farms has grown into a place with something for everyone, whether you want to sample the fresh berries, fruits and vegetables, enjoy the delicious ice cream and jam, make some new friends in the critter corral, get lost in the fall corn maze, enjoy a free wine tasting, whiz by on the zip-line or simply stop by for a visit in the family picnic area. But some things have not changed… Maan Farms still grows the juiciest red strawberries in the Fraser Valley, and we are always happy to greet everyone who stops by, whether they are a familiar face or a first time visitor.
Maan Farms Offers:
- Delicious Berries: Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, Raspberries. Come buy in store, u-pick, or pre-order online.(Seasonal)
- Sustainably Grown Produce: Russian Red Garlic, Pickling Cukes, Multiple Varieties of Corn, Pumpkin, Squash and more.(Seasonal)
- Family Fun Activities: Rope Climber, Bouncy Pillow, Rustic Slides, Sand Pit, Barn Houses, Petting Zoo, Wagon Rides, Zip-Line, Play Fort, Pedal Go-cart Racetrack & more.
- Seasonal Family Fun Activities: Daytime Corn Maze, Pumpkin Patch, Flashlight Corn Maze/Wagon Rides, & Haunted Nighttime Corn Maze
- Farm Fresh Market: Fresh Local Fruit, Vegetables, and Produce. Local Artisan Products, Decor & Gifts.
- Preserves: Homemade Jams, Jellies, Syrups, Pickles, Sauces etc.
- Country Kitchen: Sandwiches, Soups, Burgers, Local Ice-cream, Homemade Berry Lemonade, Fresh Baking, and more.
- Estate Winery: Berry Dessert and Table Wines, Grape Red Wines, VIP Wine Club
- Private Event Venue: Birthday Parties, Meetings, Cocktail receptions, Weddings, Company/Family BBQ’s, parties & more