This year Leatherface and his accomplices have been joined by a band of crazed clowns. Try to survive this terrifying corn maze, taking along your weaker friends to sacrifice if the going gets tough! Many DEAD ends full of surprises….. Be warned NOTHING is what it seems when your heart is racing and you are running away from starving zombies, chainsaw wielding murderers & killer clowns!
Don’t forget to dress for the weather and remember that you are on a farm therefore terrain can get dusty or muddy! Haunted Corn Maze pathways are gravel throughout for better traction;)
- October 7 – October 31, 2016 7pm-10pm (Last call 9:30pm)
- $23.79 per person
- $29.99 Triple Pack – all 3 evening activities!!! (Flashlight Corn Maze, Flashlight Hay-wagon ride & Haunted Corn Maze)
- $4.00 Moonlit Wagon Ride (8-10pm, every 20 minutes, meets in front of corn maze)
- Let’s give back! Bring any non-perishable food item to be donated to the Salvation Army and receive $1 OFF your admission price. (not valid with any additional promotions)
- We accept credit, debit and cash in store at our tills.
Tips for a great night out:
- come early to avoid lineups & to grab food & drinks on the patio
- bring your friends to share in the terror
- dress for the weather & wear shoes/boots capable of handling puddles, loose gravel & mud .
- While here warm up with some warm food or a wine tasting.