How to prepare your family for a-maze-ing farm fun (open 9am – 6pm):
- Make sure to pick up your Charlie & the Chocolate Factory themed game card at the tills to play our in-maze games & win prizes. Remember its more fun to play and challenge your friends and family and enjoy the experience together.
- Your admission includes full access to all farm attractions so be sure to also make time to visit and enjoy our: petting zoo, giant inflatable bubble jump, playgrounds/sand boxes, pedal go-kart race track, huge wooden play fort, spider climber and zip-line.
- Wear suitable comfortable clothing, according to the weather.
- Wear closed toe/flat footwear for walking on dirt/loose gravel pathways.
- In case of hot days wear sunscreen & drink lots of water as temperatures can be even hotter in the corn maze.
- In case of rain please dress to stay dry/warm, with waterproof boots/shoes, umbrellas, and anything necessary to still enjoy your experience. There are warm drinks, covered seating & washroom facilities to dry off/warm up back at the main market building.
- Please stay on the pathways for your safety, and to not damage the corn stalks for future guests.
- If participating in larger groups prepare to space yourselves out with a gap of 2-3 minutes to make for a better experience, and keep it challenging for everybody.