Easter Animal Safari
Pack your vehicle and come to the farm this Easter to visit and learn about our 8 farm animals. You’ll travel along our farm route and listen to our Safari Audio and learn all about the animals, farming and some fun facts!Book Now
How it Works
1. Book Your Safari – Regular or VIP.
2. Drive up to Maan Farms and follow the signs to your first stop – FOOD. Egg-cellent Ice Cream anyone?
3. Que up your very own Safari Guide. Gurleen and Mama Maan are going to tell you all about the animals you will see and other fun facts about the farm.
4. Follow the tour path to each animal stop and keep your eyes peeled for your eye spy game.
5. VIP Passes, follow the guide to the VIP parking lot, then come play at the Barnyard Adventureland with our playgrounds, slides, jumping pillow, zipline, animals and more.
6. VIP Passes, don’t forget to plan your second trip to play at the Barnyard.Book
Meet Your Tour Guides
Gurleen & Mama Maan have prepared an audio guide to take you through the Safari. Tune in and and listen for interesting facts about the animals and the farms.
SAY HI TO THE EASTER BUNNY
- Egg-cellent Ice Cream
- Mini Donuts
- Fresh baked carrot cake
- Rice Krispy Egg Nests
- Fresh Baked Pie
Lunch & More
- Butter Chicken Bowl
- Chickpea Bowl
- Chicken Strips and Fries
- Take home wine & frozen meals
The Season’s Pass Is Back!
When you book your Easter Animal Safari, you can also buy your season’s pass to Maan Farms Barnyard Adventureland! The season’s pass offers unlimited number of visits to the Barnyard Adventureland from June to October.