We are looking for outgoing people with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our team. Check out the variety of different position/shift options available below.
Sales Staff – Part Time / Seasonal
We are looking for outgoing people with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our team!
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers/guests
- Suggestively sell Maan Farms products
- Appropriately address customer concerns in a prompt and friendly manner
- Actively promote the Maan Farms brand
- Set up promotional displays and products
- Display knowledge of our business policies, procedures and practices
- Accurately provide information to guests about the company, events and directions or other venue information
- Availability in line with our hours of operation
- Cash handling/cashier experience required
- Friendly and personable. Excellent customer service skills required!
- A team player. Must work well independently and with others.
- Willing to undergo a Criminal Record Check
Perfect for students or those looking for a part-time/seasonal job!
If you think you are the right fit for any of these positions and meet the above qualifications please email us your resume today using the link in this advertisement.
IMPORTANT: Please only apply if you meet all of the above noted qualifications. Interested applicants respond to this posting or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote in subject line “SUMMER SALES STAFF” to be considered for Abbotsford positions.
Winery & Sales Assistant – Part Time / Full Time / Seasonal
Maan Farms Estate Farm & Winery is now looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for wine and agriculture to join our team! This individual will report directly to the Winery Operations Manager and act as the manager’s right hand assistant! This includes all winery duties such as the fermentation and production of wine products, handling the sales and distribution of packaged products and welcoming guests with sound knowledge of our business operations.
• Provide exceptional customer service to customers/guests
• Attain detailed product knowledge and suggestively sell Maan Farms winery products
• Learn the specialized wine production and process chain
• Assist the winery manager meet production targets through the fermentation, filtration, racking and bottling process
• Manages inventory of key products (berry and grapes) during harvest season
• Display knowledge of our business policies, procedures and practices
• Creates, follows and implements wine production schedules ensuring inventory of supplies is readily on hand (bottles, packaging, labels)
• Partake in various winery projects and the creation of new products
• Conscientious of the work environment ensuring compliance with liquor laws, safety regulations and quality control measures
• Efficiently manage time and workload with an orientation to detail
• May perform heavy lifting and stocking duties and also drive company vehicle to transfer inventory as necessary
• Actively promote the Maan Farms brand
• A passion for wine sampling, tasting and food pairings.
• A commitment to quality and attention to fine details
• Familiarity with the processing, packaging, and distribution of wine
• 19 years of age or older with valid Serving it Right
• Friendly and personable. Excellent customer service skills required!
• A team player. Must work well independently and with others.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Eagerness to learn
• Possess a natural ability to build relationships
• Comfortably able to stack, move and lift 40+ lbs repetitively
• Valid BC Drivers License
• Willing to undergo a Criminal Record Check
• A background in marketing or liquor sales is considered an asset.
To learn more about our company and what we do visit www.maanfarms.com
IMPORTANT: Please only apply if you meet all of the above noted qualifications. Interested applicants respond to this posting or email email@example.com and quote in subject line “WINERY ASSISTANT” to be considered.