Answers to commonly asked questions:
- Do infants under 1 count as part of the head count? No. Only guests that have had their 2nd birthday and older are part of your head count.
- Our Birthday Party menu offers lots of options with discounted pricing. Utensils, plates, napkins and condiments are included with food orders. All utensils are not themed. If you like to have themed utensils please fee free to bring your own. Guests may also purchase food/beverages from our concessions stand on the day of your event, however, they will be charged at the full menu price.
- Where will be the party area? Depending on the anticipated crowds for the day, your assigned tables may be located next to main market or next to the playgrounds.
- How much can I decorate the assigned tables? You can decorate as much or as little as you like. You are assigned four picnic tables for use during your scheduled party time. You will need to decide in advance how you plan to use those tables. You are welcome to bring themed balloons, table clothes, goody bags, centerpieces, plates and napkins. You may arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your reservation to set-up and decorate. We do not allow any decorations to be taped, stapled or nailed to any of our tables, buildings or trees. Also, silly string, confetti, piñatas, streamers, shredded stuffing, glass containers and whistles are prohibited as they all pose choking risks to our animals should the debris end up in our pastures.
- How many tables and chairs you will get? You will get two tables and 15 chairs. If you need more tell us in advance and we will provide them.
- How long is a party? Your party can last from open to close, however, your tables are reserved for 2 hours. Most families prefer to have their parties start at their tables and then enjoy the activities around the farm. Please be mindful of parties that may be scheduled after yours by cleaning up and removing your items after your time has ended. Additional hour party area may be reserved for additional $100.00. However we encourage you to disclose your interest to book extra hour in advance in time of your booking. If you go over the time limit of two hours you will be automatically charge extra charges.
- Can we barbecue? Grilling is prohibited.
- What about alcohol and smoking? There is no outside alcohol or smoking on the farm. Maan Farms wine can be provided by a glass or by the bottle. Visitors may smoke in their vehicle in the parking lot.
- Can we store an ice-cream cake in your refrigerator? Yes we are happy to store your cakes in our coolers/refrigerators, but please do bring your own cake plates, cutting knife, matches & candles.