• Party Favours
• Cake Cutlery
• Serving Plates
• Paper Goods Napkins
• Food (or pre-order from our kitchen)
We do not supply a cake or decorations. Cutlery provided is only for any food served by Maan Farms.
No. Only guests that have had their 3rd birthday and older are part of your head count.
We have three options available, the Petting Zoo Party Place, the Party Patio, the Party Tent. Both locations have full access to the entire Barnyard Adventure Land.
You can decorate as much or as little as you like. You are welcome to bring themed balloons, table clothes, goody bags, centerpieces, plates and napkins. You may arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of your reservation to set-up and decorate. We do not allow any decorations to be taped, stapled or nailed to any of our tables, buildings or trees. Also, silly string, confetti, piñatas, streamers, shredded stuffing, glass containers and whistles are prohibited as they all pose choking risks to our animals should the debris end up in our pastures.
Your party includes 3 tables and 20 chairs. You may add on additional tables and chairs if needed.
Your party is booked for 2 hours + 15 -30 minutes of set up time. Guests may play in the Barnyard Adventureland for an additional hour after the party. Due to Covid 19 we are limiting the number of guests on the farm.
Grilling is prohibited.
There is no outside alcohol or smoking on the farm. Maan Farms wine is available in our Liscenced Lounge and patio. Visitors may smoke in their vehicle in the parking lot.
Yes we are happy to store your cakes in our coolers/refrigerators, but please do bring your own cake plates, cutting knife, matches & candles.
Utensils, plates, napkins and condiments are included with food orders. All utensils are not themed. If you like to have themed utensils please feel free to bring your own. Guests may also purchase food/beverages from our Country Kitchen on the day of your event, however, they will be charged at the full menu price.
- 15 guests are included in the party package. Additional guests may be added for $15 each.
- Private Party Area reservations start at the top of the hour of your time slot. You may arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your party to decorate and deliver additional goods.
- Parties end at the bottom of the hour of your time slot. Everything must be removed and cleaned up from your area before your party ends so our staff can immediately begin to prepare the for the next party. If a mess is left behind a $200.00 cleaning fee will apply.
- Pre-ordered food will be served approximately 30min after the party begins and brought to your Private Party Area.
- Outside food is allowed in the party area only.
- Rain checks are ONLY issued when the farm has to close unexpectedly due to inclement weather.
- NO Glass, confetti, silly string, streamers, whistles or piñatas (for the safety of our wild animals).