U-Pick: Closed Pre-Picked: Unavailable
Pick the quantity and type of product that is in season and ready to harvest.
Either select Curbside Pick up from the farm or choose a pick up location near you!
Farmer picks the fruit fresh and delivers it the same day, keeping it as fresh as possible!
FREQUENT QUESTIONS FOR PICKUP
Abbotsford Farmers Market, West End Farmers Market, Downtown Farmers Market, Trout Lake Farmers Market, Kitsilano Farmers Market, White Rock Farmers Market, Coquitlam Farmers Market, Fort Langley Village Farmers Market, Port Moody Farmers Market.
Our pre-order pick-up locations are currently limited to our Maan Farms market and our farmers market locations. Because of this, the days that you can place a pre-order are limited to what days the farmers market you are choosing is open.
Please park and enter the farmers market. Come to our booth, “Maan Farms”, and we will have your order there for you. Please leave yourself enough time to wait in line to enter the Farmers Market.
Please email us at email@example.com and we will send the confirmation to you.
If you miss a scheduled date for pick-up, you will forfeit any perishable items attached to your order (including but not limited berries, fresh/frozen food). We will bring all non-perishable items back to the pickup location for you to pick them up the following week. No refunds are given on anything that is not picked-up.
We do not offer refunds/replacements for missed berry pick-up. We picked those berries just for you, for that day.
Once your order has been placed, we cannot make any further changes. The farmer sees the order’s every day and organizes picking days for your order. If you do not pick up your order, you forfeit them. If you come on a different day than what is stated on your order, we will not have your order there for you.
Your order will be available for pick-up as soon as the farmers market you are picking up from is open. You must arrive 30min before the farm market closes.
HOURS & AVAILABILITY
Closed for the season! Thank you for joining us this year, we can't wait for next year's U-Pick season! Sign up for our newsletter to be notified about the 2022 berry season.
HOW IT WORKS?
- Reserve your spot online before you come.
- Every person, walking age and up must purchase a new container before entering the field. As per Ministry of Agriculture Covid-19 Rules and Regulations.
- Check in at the Maan Farms Market to receive your pre-purchased container or to purchase one, we will also give you directions on which fields have the ripest berries to pick.
- Once you have filled your container visit the store to enjoy some of our seasonal desserts or wine.
- You are welcome to stop by our country kitchen for lunch or visit our Barnyard Adventureland! Enjoy a wine tasting or glass of wine in our new licensed lounge.
- Keep berries cool, don't leave them in a car.
- To store your berries, refrigerate them immediately until use.
- Wash just before using, rinsing any dirt by gently dipping in a bowl of cold water.
- Enjoy your berries today! Eat or process within 1 or 2 days for best results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we are! We recommend you bring your finest gumboots on the days that it rains.
The U-Pick guidelines provided by the Health Ministry state farms are unable to accept outside containers due to spread of the Covid-19 virus. You must purchase containers from us.
We highly recommend that you reserve a time slot for u-pick for the day you would like to pick. We will have limited, if any, spots available for drop-ins. Priority will be given to those who have a reservation. If you plan to drop-in you MUST arrive a minimum of 1 hour before close.
Yes! With parent supervision, this is a fun family activity.
Because of increased demand we have limited the available time slots, so as long as you reserve a spot in advance, we are making sure that everyone has access to enough berries.
Please do not eat the berries while you are picking.
We would like to avoid guests putting a berry in their mouth and then touching the plants again.
No outside food or beverages
No smoking or vaping
Wash your fruit at home before you eat
Prices and availability are weather dependent and is subject to change at any given time. Updates posted to social media.