U-Pick: Open May 29th
Pre-Picked: Available May 22 (limited)
U-Pick: Open Mid June
Pre-Picked: Available Mid June
U-Pick: Open Beginning July
Pre-Picked: Available End June
Pick the quantity and type of product that is in season and ready to harvest.
Either select Curbside Pick up from the farm or choose a pick up location near you!
Farmer picks the fruit fresh and delivers it the same day, keeping it as fresh as possible!
FREQUENT QUESTIONS FOR PICKUP
Abbotsford Farmers Market, West End Farmers Market, Downtown Farmers Market, Trout Lake Farmers Market, Kitsilano Farmers Market, White Rock Farmers Market, Langley Community Farmers Market, Royal City (New West) Farmers Market, Coquitlam Farmers Market, Fort Langley Village Farmers Market, Concord Community Park, Port Moody Farmers Market.
Hours & Availability
Opening Day: May 29th
U-Pick opens daily at 9:00am, and closes when we sell out for the day. Please check our social media for a daily U-Pick Availability Update. @maanfarms IG and FB
We encourage you to book online to reserve your tickets, there will be limited walk-ins available before we sell out. Quantities may vary depending on availability and weather.
HOW IT WORKS?
- Reserve your spot online before you come.
- Every person, walking age and up must purchase a new container before entering the field. As per Ministry of Agriculture Covid-19 Rules and Regulations.
- Check in at the Maan Farms Market to receive your pre-purchased container or to purchase one, we will also give you directions on which fields have the ripest berries to pick.
- Once you have filled your container visit the store to enjoy some of our seasonal desserts or wine.
- You are welcome to stop by our country kitchen for lunch or visit our Barnyard Adventureland! Enjoy a wine tasting or glass of wine in our new licensed lounge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we are! We recommend you bring your finest gumboots on the days that it rains.
Please do not eat the berries while you are picking.
We would like to avoid guests putting a berry in their mouth and then touching the plants again.
No outside food or beverages
No smoking or vaping
Wash your fruit at home before you eat
Prices and availability are weather dependent and is subject to change at any given time. Updates posted to social media.
We encourage you to book online to reserve your tickets, there will be limited walk-in availability. Quantities may vary day-to-day depending on availability. For the most updated information please check our social media, or call 604 864 5723.