Barnyard Adventure Land
All of the Barnyard Animals
All of the Family Attractions
Adults are FREE (2 max per child)
1 of 2 Private Areas
1 – Party Tent
2 – Party Patio
Max 2 hours
Country Hotdog or Country Grill Cheese
Seasonal Fresh Fruit/Veggie Snack
The Farm-Tastic Farmer Package
April 1st – July 31st
Includes Everything Listed Above
Up to 8 Children $170
Each Additional Child $14
The A-Maze-Ing Farmer Package
August 1st to October 31st
Includes Everything Listed Above and
Day Time Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch Admission
Up to 8 Children $195
Each Additional Child $15
What to Bring
(we are happy to store it in our cooler)
Paper Goods Napkins
We do not supply a cake or decorations. Cutlery provided is only for any food served by Maan Farms.
Rules and Policies
- Minimum 1 chaperon per 5 children
- GST + 15% gratuity applies to total price
- NO Glass, confetti, silly string, streamers, whistles or piñatas (for the safety of our wild animals).
- Private Party Area reservations start at the top of the hour of your time slot. You may arrive 15 minutes prior to your party to decorate and deliver additional goods.
- Parties end at the bottom of the hour of your time slot. Everything must be removed and cleaned up from your area before your party ends so our staff can immediately begin to prepare the for the next party.
- All Kids Lunch’s will be served 30min after the party begins and brought to your Private Party Area
- Outside birthday cake is welcome, but no other outside food/beverage is allowed. We have delicious food options for adults at your party. Light lunches and baked goods are available from our country kitchen. <- INSERT URL TO KITCHEN MENU
- Rain checks are ONLY issued when the farm has to close unexpectedly due to inclement weather.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do infants under 1 count as part of the head count? No. Only guests that have had their 2nd birthday and older are part of your head count.
Where will be the party area? Depending on the anticipated crowds for the day, your assigned tables may be located next to main market (Party Patio) or next to the playgrounds (Paty Tent). Both locations have full access to the entire Barnyard Adventure Land.
How much can I decorate the assigned tables? You can decorate as much or as little as you like. You are assigned four picnic tables for use during your scheduled party time. You will need to decide in advance how you plan to use those tables. You are welcome to bring themed balloons, table clothes, goody bags, centerpieces, plates and napkins. You may arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your reservation to set-up and decorate. We do not allow any decorations to be taped, stapled or nailed to any of our tables, buildings or trees. Also, silly string, confetti, piñatas, streamers, shredded stuffing, glass containers and whistles are prohibited as they all pose choking risks to our animals should the debris end up in our pastures.
How many tables and chairs you will get? You will get two tables and 15 chairs. If you need more tell us in advance and we will provide them.
How long is a party? Your party can last from open to close, however, your tables are reserved for 2 hours. Most families prefer to have their parties start at their tables and then enjoy the activities around the farm. Please be mindful of parties that may be scheduled after yours by cleaning up and removing your items after your time has ended. Additional hour party area may be reserved for additional $100.00/hour. However we encourage you to disclose your interest to book extra hour in advance in time of your booking. If you go over the time limit of two hours you will be automatically charged extra charges.
Can we barbecue? Grilling is prohibited.
What about alcohol and smoking? There is no outside alcohol or smoking on the farm. Maan Farms wine can be provided by a glass or by the bottle. Visitors may smoke in their vehicle in the parking lot.
Can we store an ice-cream cake in your refrigerator? Yes we are happy to store your cakes in our coolers/refrigerators, but please do bring your own cake plates, cutting knife, matches & candles.
What comes with my food order? Utensils, plates, napkins and condiments are included with food orders. All utensils are not themed. If you like to have themed utensils please feel free to bring your own. Guests may also purchase food/beverages from our concessions stand on the day of your event, however, they will be charged at the full menu price.