Make this years’ birthday party one that your children and their friends will never forget! Bring them to the Maan farms for some good old-fashioned fun — there’s so much to do here in the country at Maan Farms! We offer party times during the week and also on weekends, with different options to suit your budget and schedule.
Farm Birthdays Include:
- Visit the farm animals – Chickens, goats, rabbits, turkeys, ducks, peacocks, fancy pigeons, pigs, long horn rams, and sheep.
- Play in The Fun Farm Yard play area – Tube slides, Giant wooden slide & giant sandbox,
- Huge wooden play fort – Tire swings, swings and many small fort high houses and walk ways, high look outs etc.
- Pedal go-carts with race track
- Giant Inflatable Bubble Jump
- Farm Tricycles.
- Zip line (160 feet long)
- Adults are welcome at no extra charge (2 max per child)
Private Party tent area: Exclusive for your use, in the center of all the action/attractions
Lunch: Hotdog or grill cheese, drink and carrots.
FARMtastic Party $160: (April 1st to July 31st)
FARMtastic party includes all the above farm offerings. Cost $160 for up to 8 Children and $13 for each additional guest.
A-maz-ing Party $195: (August 1st to October 31st)
A-maze-ing party includes Farmtastic party package plus seasonal day time Corn Maze and Pumpkin patch admission. Cost $195 for up to 8 Children and $15.00 for each additional guest.
Party Terms and Conditions:
- Full party payment due a minimum of 7 days prior to birthday party (parties are non refundable after that date). This allows us to properly plan for food/supplies/staff.
- Any parties not fully paid prior to 7 days of event will be charged an additional $25 late payment fee.
- Minimum one chaperon per five children is required.
- Decorations, tablecloths, paper goods, flatware, balloons, party favors and goody bags are not provided, but are permitted.
- NO Glass, confetti, silly string, streamers, whistles or piñatas (for the safety of our wild animals).
- Picnic table reservations start at the top of the hour of your time slot. You may arrive 15 minutes prior to your party to decorate and deliver additional goods. Parties end at the bottom of the hour of your time slot. Everything must be removed and cleaned up from your area before your party ends so our staff can immediately begin to prepare the for the next party.
- Outside birthday cake is welcome, but no other outside food/beverage is allowed.
- It is our policy that all food and drinks will be served 30 minutes after your parties scheduled start time.
- Rain checks are ONLY issued when the farm has to close unexpectedly due to inclement weather.
- Non refundable deposit of $100 required at time of booking.
- GST + 15% gratuity applies to total price
- Allergen Alert: The following allergens are present in our Bakery/Café: eggs, milk, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soy, tree nuts, wheat.
- Adult Food: We have delicious food options for adults at your party. Light lunches and baked goods are available from our country kitchen.
See our Country Kitchen Menu.
- A credit card must be provided for booking file to ensure payment, and secure your preferred party date.
- What to bring: your cakes (yes we are happy to store in our coolers), your own cake plates, cutting knife, matches & candles.
For more information or to book your party now please fill out the below form:
- Fruit Tray, (Serves 16-20) $29.99
- Veggie & Dip Tray, (Serves 16-20) $29.99
- Veggie Samosa Tray w/Chutney (10) $29.99
- Beef Samosa Tray w/Chutney (10) $35.99
- Dozen Muffins $17.99
- Carafe of Tea, Coffee, (Serves 8-9) $10.99
- Homemade Strawberry Lemonade with mint (Serves 8-9) $8.99
- Farm themed loot bags are optional and cost $3.49 each($2 coupon included)
- Wagon ride can be add on for $3.00/person booked in advance ( 20 rider minimum)
Due to our insurance company’s policy, we are NOT permitted to allow pets in the corn maze, pumpkin patch or Fun Park. We know your dog, cat or pig is wonderful and we wish things could be different, but we simply are not permitted to allow pets.
Thank you for understanding,
Amir Maan, Maan Farms
P.S. Of course, A.D.A. registered service dogs are permitted.