Announcing Maan Farms Country Experience Grand Re-opening July 11, 2015, 10am-4pm
The Maan Family is happy to welcome everyone on July 11, 2015 from 10am – 4pm to view all of the new upgrades & additions to the County Experience at their farm. The Maan family has been in business in the Fraser Valley of BC since 1977 continually expanding the farm until a devastating fire July 2014 that burnt down the main building and everything in it. With a rash of new fires within our community this grand re-opening celebration is a wonderful opportunity to show the public that we are back bigger & better and to let them experience everything first hand. It is also a wonderful way for us to show our gratitude for the wonderful support the community has shown us during our reconstruction phase.
- free samples from our kitchen & store vendors
- live music
- multiple contests
- 2 Agriculture tours @ 11am & 2pm
- haywagon rides @ 12:30pm & 3pm
- berry picking – Raspberry & Blueberry
- sales in store
- free wine tasting or our fruit & grape wines
- children’s activities
- free face painting & temporary tattoos
- free admission to see all the new and exciting additions
Maan Farms Country Experience offers:
- A thriving berry & produce farm including products available for u-pick, in store & at farmers markets throughout the summer
- Family attractions such as a petting zoo, jumping pillow, playground, tire swings, huge wooden play fort, spider web climber, pedal go-kart track, zip-line and more.
- A country kitchen pumping out fresh baked good daily, and cooking up delicious burgers & paninis, or cooling local ice-cream, and homemade berry lemonade all available to eat on our covered patio with views of the fields and animals or to go. The kitchen also prepares delicious healthy homemade meals/soups/sauces frozen and ready to go in our freezer section
- An estate winery known most for its popular berry table & dessert wines, and most recently recognized for expanding into grape red wines
- Unique event rental space including, fields, patio, & rustic outbuildings
- Educational agriculture tours for schools and community groups, showcasing the importance of the “Farm to Fork” mentality, knowing where your food comes from, how its grown, and buying it from local farms
After so many months of lost revenue while we rebuilt we are looking to our suppliers, community partners and the leading organizations of the community to help us host this amazing event so that we can provide it to the community for free.
- Entertainment sponsor-$400
- Admission sponsors-$500-1000
- In kind sponsors – we are always interested in décor/equipment, family games & activities, entertainers & food/beverage services.
For your donation sponsors are welcome to have a table/booth at the event July 11th as well will be advertised at our event on signage, on our website for 3 months, and on all of our social media. Entertainment & Admission sponsors will also receive a family seasons pass to our farm & a VIP wine club membership. We will also waive any event rental/venue fees if you book any functions at our farm within one year of your sponsorship. For further information please contact email@example.com or 604-864-5723.
Thank you for your consideration & ongoing support!
A HUGE THANK YOU TO THE FOLLOWING 2015 EVENT SPONSORS
In Kind Sponsors: