Baking for the family at Easter doesn’t have to be a chore. Let the kids help out with this super easy and delectable cake that’ll bring the family together. Once you’re done, post pics with #maanfarmsbaking to show us your marvelous creations. Make sure to swing by our shop to pick up some frozen blueberries for this cake.
No-Bake Cheesecake with Blueberry Drizzle
25 vanilla wafers
¾ cup roasted, salted almonds
¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
½ cup plus 2 Tbsp sugar, divided
1 ¾ cup heavy cream
1 envelope unflavoured gelatin
1 ½ cup plain greek yogurt
1 pkg. cream cheese, room temperature
2 tsp. vanilla
¼ tsp. salt
2 Tbsp. sugar
2 tsp. lemon zest
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, room temperature
- Pulse wafers and almonds in a food processor until finely ground, about 12 to 14 times. Add butter and 2 tablespoons of sugar; pulse until well combined. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Freeze for 20 minutes or up to 1 day.
- Pour cream into a medium saucepan; sprinkle gelatin over top. Let stand for 10 minutes. Cook cream mixture over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved, about 4 to 6 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes.
- In large bowl, stir together yogurt, cream cheese, vanilla, salt, and remaining 1/2 cup sugar until smooth, about 1 minute. Add cream mixture and stir until well combined.
- Pour filling into crust and smooth with a rubber spatula. Cover pan with plastic wrap and chill until firm, at least 6 hours or up to 2 days.
- For berry topping, mix ingredients together and stir with spatula until thick, about 20 minutes. Drizzle over cake then serve.
Get creative and add different berries, like strawberries or raspberries, to the cake. If you’re feeling wild, go ahead and add some whipped cream on top. Now excuse us for a moment, we’re going to go stuff our faces with some cheesecake and enjoy the Easter weekend.