Join us here at Maan Farms for our 6th Annual Easter Egg-Stravaganza over the Easter long weekend, for outdoor family adventures and fun.
- Easter long weekend: Friday March 30th – Monday April 2nd
- Our doors will open at 9am,
- The first egg-hunt starts at 10:00am and will continue throughout the day.
- The last hunt will leave at 3:00pm
With your own baskets in tow, line up with the group at the start of the hunt and get ready. Once the hunting team is released, scour the egg-hunt area and gather five separate coloured eggs. Bring your eggs to the Candy Station and trade them in for a goodie bag full of Easter treats.
As well, every day the Easter Bunny hides ONE Golden Egg to be found by the cleverest of hunters. The finder gets an Ultimate Gift Basket.
You can also purchase buckets from us on the day if you do forget yours at home.
Easter Weekend specific activities include a craft station to build and decorate bunny ears for the whole family, Easter themed photo-ops with multiple characters (even the Easter Bunny himself) and animal face painting.
All play areas and other Maan Farms activities are open; including the pedal trikes and go-kart track, spider climber, two playgrounds, giant slides, zip-line, and petting zoo. The newest baby goats are anxious to meet you.
Try Mama Maan’s famous butter chicken, with free food samples allllllll day. The Estate Winery tasting room will also be open to try the award-winning varieties of wine. Let our winemaker, Gaurav Maan, help you choose your weekend wine.
- Tickets at the door are 10$ for everyone walking age and up.
- Parents are free when accompanying a child.
Early Bird Tickets
- We are releasing a select number of Early Bird tickets online on March 3rd and 10th @9am, for $9 each.
- These will only be available for 48 hours after the release time.
- Find those tickets here and get them before they sell out!
- More release dates may also become available so remember to check back to our social media!
Remember to bring your own bucket, and we can’t wait to see you!