Wow… it may still be Winter but we are full swing into our Spring planning, planting & events at the farm! Our store is still currently closed but the office staff and management are working hard to transition us to all the best Spring has to offer – strawberries, Easter, baby animals, and so much more.
We have many exciting things coming up at the farm even before we open for the season in May:
- February 18, 2016 – Private VIP Wine Club Event (members only)
- March 3, 2016 – Private Teacher’s Night (by invite/rsvp only)
- March 26 & 27, 2016 – Easter Egg Hunt on the farm (tickets available here soon)
- May 8, 2016 – Mother’s Day Brunch (tickets available here soon)
- May 14, 2016 – Chilliwack Art of Wine Festival, come check out our booth, sample our wines, and support this great local wine event.
“Spring is Natures Way of Saying Let’s Party” ~ Robin Williams
The beginning of a new season also means that we have some hiring to do before we re-open so if you know of anyone looking to work at a fun, engaging, family farm please have them send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
During our down time we are also upgrading our event spaces so please keep us in mind for anything from birthday parties, tours, meetings, classes, company BBQ’s and more:) Peak season dates book up fast, so get your inquiries in now to beat the rush, email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you back at our farm very soon!